We can provide:
- Contrast enhancement filters to increase the readibilty of signal light from display. They are typically Broad-band filters that allow for the transmittance of all light (colours).
- LCD filters for LCD applications that require a maximum of external light. In order to satisfy these requirements we develop a filter with a light transmittance of 100 % compared to transparent acrylic.
- Infrared filter, used in security system, sensors, scanners, IR camera and in each application where the exclusion of visible light is required.
- Shielded window to control incoming and outgoing electromagnetic emission
- Diffusion filters typically used for back-lighted LCD modules such as Passenger Information Systems at airports.
- Polycarbonate filters highly resistant to shock and impact. The transmittance of visible light is 85%, UV light is almost completely absorbed.
Our filters have particular high optical quality as the material is made in float glass casts, resulting in a perfect optical surface without any distortion of the display signal.
Different kind of surface treatment can be used:
- scratch resistance treatment
- standard non glare coating
- AR coating