Our portfolio of electrical insulation films includes:
- Mylar: for application requiring electrical insulation system; Mylar provides a very good combination of mechanical strength, thermal resistance and durability
- Melinex: polyester film, flexible, very strong. Used in hundreds of industrial, packaging, imaging, printing, technical and consumer products
- Kapton: used when even greater temperature resistance is required while still maintaining electrical insulating performance
- Nomex: mainly used in electronics field to extend the life of electrical equipment and reduce failures
- Formex: Low cost, durable electrical insulating material used for transformer insulation, instrumentation housing, automotive parts, lighting parts.
- Lexan Polycarbonate film: chemical resistant with excellent dielectric strength, low moisture absorption
All these material can be cut according to customers drawings.